Service Academy Programme Manager - UK -
Etrali Trading Solutions is a leading
provider for voice and electronic trading infrastructure and services
for trading communities globally. The Service Academy Programme Manager
oversees training and development programs for all employees of the
Operations Department in order to share Best Practices among the
locations of Etrali and to anticipate the future needs in terms of
- Ensure a massive amount of employees will be trained on fundamentals in a short period of time through adequate means
- Determine the categories of Ops employees that will be trained first
Your duties will consist of:
* Duties are not limited to the above mentioned
- Design and develop training and development programs based on both the organization’s and individual’s needs
- Plan along with the HR Director and the Services Director the annual training budget for the service academy
- Create and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a
blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training,
1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning.
- Produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Update the job descriptions of the main functions and validate them in all Etrali.
- Creation of the “Welcome Pack” (a set of presentation/documentations/trainings) for future newcomers.
- Select third parties companies to work with
- Measure the ROI of trainings to show tangible benefits
- Identify core competencies of workforce and deploy competency mapping in the company
- Design, communicate, and implement career development plans for Ops positions
- Appraise competency of workforce periodically
existing performance management programs to determine their on-going
ability to support objectives, researches best practices in human
performance, and designs and revises the performance management system.
turnover rates and develops methods to reduce turnover related to poor
performance (ex: setting disciplinary plans, recommending training,
- Manage the academy training centre (tools, rooms)
About your technical skills
- Minimum of 8 years in a human resources experience and in development management in an international and fast moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree from university. A Master’s degree is desirable
- HR strategic planning skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent and articulate in English
- Good knowledge of the market and of the different technical positions
About your personal attributes
- Good planning & organising skills
- High level interpersonal skills and integrity
- Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Solid problem resolution and decision making skills
- Strategic, creative and forward thinker
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible team player